The Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) and Annual Update Template shall be used to provide details regarding local educational agencies(LEAs) actions and expenditures to support pupil outcomes and overall performance pursuant to Education Code sections 52060, 52066, 47605, 47605.5, and 47606.5. The LCAP and Annual Update Template must be completed by all LEAs each year.
USC LCAP HIGHLIGHTS
The Key Features of this Year’s LCAP
- All students will continue to maintain a high level of achievement in all areas of the program according to multiple measures.
- Maintain meaningful parental involvement and high student engagement in a positive school climate characterized by safety and connectedness.
- Maintain a safe, clean, well-equipped school environment that is staffed by properly credentialed teachers for core subjects.
- Maintain a rich curriculum that balances arts and academics for all students including high-needs and exceptional students.
- Teachers will strengthen teaching practices through collaboration and training in effective teaching practices and common core instruction to fulfill the mission and vision of the school.